Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Decisions, differences.

I absolutely adore my husband.  He's practical, loyal, rational, funny, dedicated and adventurous.  We rarely get into arguments because of the rational part of him.  He's not one to raise his voice.  Even if we don't see eye to eye on something, a back and forth discussion is usually all it takes to come to a consensus.

Decision:  We needed seating for the loft area.  Zoe's Tinkerbell chair just wasn't cutting it.

Problem:  Limited budget, different tastes.  We went to Ikea and I liked one type of chair, he liked another. Stalemate, right?  Nope.

Solution:  Somehow, as he expressed his idea and I expressed mine, the back and forth sharing led to us walking out of Ikea with two chairs AND a table that we both liked!  Within budget, even!  He compromised from his original idea and so did I and we're both just delighted with the results.

This is just one of the million ways that reaffirm I definitely married the right guy.  I <3 you, Christopher.