Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's my turn

My wonderful hubby has been blogging for quite some time now.  He's had a .mac webpage and would share pictures and other family happenings.  He's done a great job - he definitely has a way with words.  Now, it's my turn!  

The title of the blog comes from my beautiful daughter, Z.  Her favorite thing in the whole wide world is pink.  Anything pink.  Pink and sparkly.  Oh, my.  We're in for a pink, sparkly life!  Her personality is pink and she's very sparkly, too!  She just never stops - the energy amazes me.  Nothing in the whole wide world like being a mommy. 

So, I guess I'll just do what he's been doing.  Blogging and posting pictures about different family events.  I'm guessing, though, that my blog won't have many posts about beer.   

No comments: