Saturday, December 20, 2008

Winter Break is here!


Finally! Although, looking back to a year ago, I was not near as frazzled right before the break. I definitely attribute that to my class this year. I'll take the (minor when looking at the BIG picture) behavior problems I have this year over the ones last year.
We at the Parsons' household are nearly ready for Christmas. Packages are arriving in the mail (so much easier to shop online!) and also being sent out in the mail. Need to do some vacuuming and dusting before guests arrive Thursday but overall, we are definitely ready.
I can't wait to see Z's face when she wakes up this year and finds her (she's sitting right here with me but I can write this because although she is a genius, she's only 2 and can't read yet!) her Princess toy box, Dora vanity and various other things "Santa" will be bringing while she's sleeping! You definitely have to be a parent to fully appreciate what your own parents went through trying to surprise you on Christmas morning! Thanks for the Barbie camper "Santa!"
Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. Enjoy your own children, family and friends.
We'll be having traditional cinnamon rolls for breakfast and opening packages in front of the fire.
Merry Christmas all!

1 comment:

Susan said...

OMG - What a cutie. Have a wonderful break with your little one!