Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday Six!

  • Yeah, I totally stole this from Mommy in Real Life! Thanks, T!

  • What’s the one thing that really annoys you?
  • Incorrect grammar and spelling. I won't even text and spell something wrong!
  • If it was the end of the world what be the last thing you would try to do?
  • Make sure I knew everyone in my circle of people knew that I loved them very much.
  • If you had the choice of designing a mobile phone what one feature would you add to it?
  • Something that would prevent me from dropping it all the time! I'm definitely a clutz!
  • Diamonds or pearls?
  • In the immortal words of Marilyn - "Diamonds are a girl's best friend."
  • Silver or gold?
  • I'm a silver girl. White gold and platinum are lovely too!
  • Are you at home or work?
  • Home - just got back from Target.


No comments: