Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Days!



This past weekend and this week "Snowmageddon" has hit! Z and I got to stay home both Tuesday and Wednesday and had a 2 hour delay this morning.

Snow days were a HUGE deal when I was little. I grew up in North Central Indiana and it had to be like a foot of snow before LCSC would call school off. "Back in my day, we had to walk to school in 3 feet of snow without any boots!" I heard lots of stories like that today at school when people were recalling their childhood snow days! LOL

So, Z and I watched probably too much TV but it was nice to cuddle on the couch with a quilt and a nice princess movie. We also got to play outside in the snow. She and I started to make a snowman but my snow-sculpting skills are much lacking so it was more like a snow-Jabba the Hutt. She attempted to help with her little pink spade as Daddy and I shoveled, and shoveled, and shoveled.

I got a few pics Tuesday but not of our sad little snow-thing. It was just too pitiful!
More pics at my MobileMe Gallery

No comments: