Tuesday, February 16, 2010

People and their "things"

First off, get your head out of the gutter.  I'm talking about people's different quirky things that make them who they are.

Example -

One of my things is making the bed.  My darling hubby would be quite content with just a comforter on the bed.  Oh, no.  I love the whole coordinating thing!  Bedskirt (a must since I utilize that space for storage), bottom AND top sheets that coordinate with a beautiful comforter/bedspread which (yes, I am one of "those") is NOT used for sleeping.  That's what the nice pretty blanket is for!  Blankets can be washed much easier than a comforter.  Oh, and matching pillow cases on the pillows plus shams that go with the comforter which, like the comforter are NOT used!

The top sheet and blanket must be tucked in and comforter folded down neatly with the decorative pillows placed on top of the cedar chest.

Yes, I'm nutty.  But it's one of my "things!"

Another "thing" I have is the glasses in the cupboard.  Like glasses need to be lined up with like glasses.

And though my darling hubby tries, he and I just don't see eye to eye on the laundry so I just prefer to do it.  Towels must be folded a certain way, socks must be matched and drawers organized.

So, come on internet community.

What are your "things?"

No comments: